After a week off, we’re be back to our regular Sunday ride this weekend. Come out and enjoy the cooler temps. Upcoming rides include a costumed event, a couple of out-of-town trips, and a fall time change. Two rides unplanned, so step in and lead a Fall Ride!
- October 21st (Sunday) –Post-Polo at the Point Ride: 4:00 meet-up at Mullet Point for a ride down County Road 1 to Pelican Point and back. Before the ride, you might enjoy the Polo at the Point event in the area. Some of us will be on the Tailgating side enjoying a picnic, but we’ll see you at 4:00 ready to ride!
- October 27th (Saturday) – Sidewalk Ride in Chatom, AL (Washington County) 9:00 a.m. This is a “Let’s Move” inaugural event in Molly’s hometown. Free registration for the 12 mile ride. There are 3 longer, road rides too, as well as a 5K run, a fun “walk”, and an equine trail ride. Molly will be going up (1 hour north of Mobile) to the event, so if you’d like to carpool, let us know. More info can be found here.
- October 28th (Sunday) – Halloween Ride: Wear your bike-friendly costume or at least something orange colored. We’ll meet-up at 4:00 at the Mullet Point park (5 miles south of the Grand Hotel) and ride north along the Eastern Shore Trail.
- November 4th (Sunday) Fall Back Ride: 3:00 p.m. meet-up at the Fairhope Pier for a ride south along the Eastern Shore Trail. Remember that this is an earlier time due to the end of Daylight Savings Time.
- November 11th (Sunday) – Ocean Spring, MS Ride: 9:30 a.m. meet-up. For full details on this fun-filled, out-of-town trip , CLICK HERE. This will be one “not-to-miss”!
- November 18th and 25th – LOOKING for a plan and a trip leader. These weekends are on both ends of the pubic school Fall Break Week (Thanksgiving) – so let’s think about options and who’ll be in town to lead and participate. Stay tuned!